- Supplied to Dave purser at The master Butcher by our local Willersey provisions
- Irelands favourite White Pudding
- First produced in 1886 ,still made using old traditional methods
- Special blend of ingredients which gives a firm texture with a mild spicy bite
- Best cut into 1" cubes ,then grilled or shallow fried then eaten anytime you fancy!.
- Secret blend of spices
- Free from artificial Colours and preservatives
ALLERGENS: Oatmeal & Onions
UNIT PACK WEIGHT: AllClonakilty White Puddingare sold as a whole 420g Ring.