- Supplied sliced to Dave Purser at The Master Butcher by our Local Willersey Provisions
- Very popular seller as Dry cured is just like Bacon used to be
- Dry cured to old traditional methods in Gloucestershire.
- Runner up in 2017 Meat Management awards for Best Bacon Product
- For best results Oven Cook, Grill or Shallow Fry ideal anytime of the day, just like bacon used to taste.
- Preservatives E250 + E251
- Yeast Extract
- Antioxidant E301
ALLERGENS: Nitrate and Nitrite
UNIT PACK WEIGHT: Dry cured Gloucestershire plain back bacon
Supplied in 230g(1/2lb) packs Vac Packed with about 6 - 8 slices approx. as sizes do vary.
Supplied in 300g (3/4 lb) packs Vac Packed with about 8 - 10 slices approx as sizes do vary.
Supplied in 460g (Ilb) Packs Vac Packed with about 12 - 16 slices approx. as sizes do vary.