- Supplied Sliced & packed to Dave Purser at the Master Butcher by our Local Willersey Provisions
- A very popular seller our Smoked dry cured Back Bacon used to be.
- Dry cured to old methods, Smoked in a Traditional Smokehouse using Oak Chippings in Gloucestershire.
- Runner up in 2017 Meat Management Awards for Best Bacon Product.
- For best results Oven Bake, Grill or Shallow Fry ideal anytime of the day, just like Bacon used to Taste.
- Preservatives E250 + E251
- Yeast Extract
- Antioxidant E301
ALLERGENS : Nitrate & Nitrite.
UNIT PACK WEIGHT : Smoked Dry cured Gloucestershire Back Bacon Supplied in 230g (1/2 lb) Packs Vac Packed with about 6 - 8 approx as sizes do vary.
Supplied in 300g (3/4 lb) Packs Vac Packed with about 8 - 10 slices approx as sizes do vary.
Supplied in 460g (1lb) Packs Vac Packed with about 12 - 16 slices approx as sizes do vary.